[mpeg-OTspec] script tags update

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 25 02:46:57 CET 2016

I don’t recall seeing any recent requests to new language system tags.

Btw, I still favour a convention that sanctions anything in ISO 639-3 being used without requiring explicit registration as a language system tag, with the convention done in a way that effectively puts those into a reserved tag subspace (e.g. “6” + alpha3) to guarantee no conflict with any other registered tags.

Peter