Ballot comments for the second OFF (3rd ed.) amendment

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Jul 18 20:15:29 CEST 2016

Dear all,

This is just a friendly reminder that the draft text of the second amendment to the ISO/IEC 14496-22:2015 has been finalized at the last MPEG meeting based on the comments submitted by this AHG (see https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mpeg-OTspec/conversations/messages/1483 for details). The updated text of the amendment is currently under open ballot, and the document to review is attached for your convenience. Please review the amendment items and let me know if any further changes or corrections would be desired. If changes or corrections are necessary, we can introduce them via ballot comments (this will be the last opportunity to do so for this amendment).