Updated draft amendment - NEED REVIEW

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Jun 2 16:06:36 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached the updated text of the 2nd amendment that incorporates previously discussed content with newly added comments and text updates. I am going to present this document tonight during the MPEG Systems plenary but we have the time until 6 pm Central European Time to make any additional changes or corrections, if needed.

Please review the attached draft and let me know if anything is missing ore requires further updates. Absent any additional input, the document will be published and issued for approval under ballot as it's currently presented (which means that we will have one more / last chance to make any additional updates by submitting them as future ballot comments).