Ballot comments due dates

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Mar 24 14:53:28 CET 2016

Dear AHG members,

The amendment has been published on March 7 and the ballot is now open. Please submit your comment and any additional proposed changes by April 11 so that we can discuss and finalize them before the final due date on April 27.

Any additional proposals for future technology updates as part of the OpenType / OFF development are also welcome.