Draft AHG report and newly proposed language tags

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri May 20 20:18:17 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I would like to ask you to review the draft AHG report (attached) that I plan to submit to WG 11 on Tuesday, May 24.

I also would like to note that we seem to be reaching a consensus on the additional language tags proposed by Denis. Adding them to the current amendment is indeed possible and one way to address this is to incorporate them as part of the input contribution m38531 (presented earlier) summarizing proposed changes. If I don't hear any objections by Monday I will add the new proposed language tags as yet another item recommended by the AHG.