[OpenType] OpenType spec: put it on GitHub?

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Fri Nov 11 03:38:33 CET 2016

Laurence,

I am not sure whether you have any experience working on ISO standards, but setting up the official specification on GitHub is likely to be a non-starter as long as there is synchronization with an ISO standard. I completely agree that using GitHub to track issues is a good idea, and can work, but I don't think that hosting the specification on GitHub is going to work.

Best...

-- Ken