New file uploaded to mpeg-OTspec

mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com
Fri Sep 2 03:22:09 CEST 2016

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the mpeg-OTspec
group.

  File        : /2016-09-01 SVG OT Proposals_Adobe.docx
  Uploaded by : sairuspatel <sppatel at adobe.com>
  Description : Hi Vlad,
Here is the updated example (accompanying .docx file). The image, SVG code, & accompanying description have all been tweaked, so please simply replace the example in its entirely.
Thanks!
Sairus