that discrepancy between spec & implementation of DSIG hashing (RE: First draft of the ballot comments on the new amendment)

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 6 21:54:54 CEST 2016

Hi Ali,

I am sure you are right. Signtool.exe is the command line tool wrapped around window's authenticode/wintrust system for signing and verifying all sorts of things. The actual functionality for signing and verifying fonts is provided by an (optional?) add-on dll, mssipotf.dll . What is the availability of the 64-bit version of this dll?

Hin-Tak