Updated 4th edition working draft available for review

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Feb 21 17:24:00 CET 2017

Dear AHG members,

Please see attached the updated working draft of the 4th edition ISO/IEC 14496-22/WD2 "Open Font format". This update incorporates changes and revisions to the CFF2 table description and CFF2 CharString format, and includes a variety of editorial revisions and corrections discussed as part of the WD1 review process. The attached zip file contains two copies of the document - one with all changes tracked and the clean copy of it.

The next MPEG meeting will take place on April 3-7 and we have time until March 28, 2017 to submit any input contributions if we want to make any additional changes and corrections. I hope that pending the review of the version 2 of the Working Draft we may be able to identify any remaining areas that would benefit from additional clarifications, get the document finalized and approved by the AHG, and get it ready for promotion to the next, Committee Draft stage, which will trigger the issuance of the first ballot.

Your comments are very much appreciated.