[mpeg-OTspec] OFF Font variations Working Draft for review

John Hudson john at tiro.ca
Thu Jan 5 19:23:50 CET 2017

On 05/01/17 09:54, Indra Kupferschmid kupfers at gmail.com [mpeg-OTspec] wrote:

> Oh disregard, I did not read well enough. I thought you were talking
> about dashes – like this. Ranges, list 0–100 are set with en-dash
> without space.

Yes. The distinction is between whether the dash is used to separate
items or to link them as in a number range.

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com
Salish Sea, BC        tiro at tiro.com

NOTE: In the interests of productivity, I am currently
dealing with email on only two days per week, usually
Monday and Thursday unless this schedule is disrupted
by travel. If you need to contact me urgently, please
use some other method of communication. Thank you.