'avar' correction in OpenType 1.8, OpenType 1.8.1

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Jan 13 22:14:54 CET 2017

Thank you Peter, very good and timely catch!
I added this correction to the summary of proposed WD changes (m39796) and re-uploaded a new version of the document. I will point out this late addition at the Systems group plenary meeting on Monday to make sure we are in good shape and the right version of the document is considered.

Thanks again,
Vladimir