Draft comments on the text of ISO/IEC 14496-22 (4th edition) CD

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Wed Jul 12 16:19:03 CEST 2017

Dear AHG members,

Thank you very much for your continued support and for your efforts to review the text of the standard and comment on it.

Based on the comments submitted to date, I have compiled the draft ballot comment document, attached to this email for your review. The ISO ballot for the latest Committee Draft text of ISO/IEC 14496-22 is expected to be opened soon, due to procedural changes the Secretariat no longer allows issuing new work registration _and_ CD ballots at the same time. Since the new work item registration ballot was supposed to be closed yesterday (and I do not anticipate any objections to launch the new edition at this time) I expect the CD ballot to be published soon.

We are well ahead of it with a large number of comments already submitted, and I would appreciate if you could please find some time to review the attached draft and let me know if anything else should be included in this draft. Once the ballot is officially open, we will have a chance to finalize and submit these comments.

Thank you and best regards,