Draft AHG report for review

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Mar 28 23:30:32 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Please see attached for your review the draft AHG report that I plan to present at the upcoming MPEG meeting next week.
In particular, I'd like to draw your attention to the AHG Recommendations section where I summarized the changes and editorial corrections to be made in the text of the 4th edition Working Draft.

As we seem to have reached the point of maturity where the Working Draft text is not relatively stable and all major changes have been reviewed and approved, I added the recommendation to promote the document to the next, Committee Draft stage. The publication of the CD will trigger a first ISO ballot, which will give us an opportunity to conduct another formal review and submit any remaining issues and changes via ballot comments.

I am looking forward to your comments on the draft and any further suggested changes. If I don't hear any by end of day tomorrow, I will submit the report in its current form.

Thank you very much for your time and effort conducting the reviews, and for your contributions and comments!