[mpeg-OTspec] Draft ballot comments for your review [1 Attachment]

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Wed May 31 20:18:41 CEST 2017

Vlad (et al):

I have additional changes that I would recommend for the CD ballot comments. I haven’t had time to prepare them as line-item ballot comments. The attached zip file shows changes as I would incorporate them into corresponding parts of the OpenType spec — use the included CSS file to see the changes highlighted. (Within the html markup, the changes are indicated using a class="highlight" property on elements.)

I expect I’ll have some other recommended changes for the CD in the next month or so.

Peter