Registering new GPOS features?

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Apr 23 17:22:06 CEST 2018

Hi Ken,

Since we don't have a separate registry for layout features and they are all listed as part of the main spec - we would have to wait until the new amendment is open to make changes in the ISO OFF text. Currently, we are in the process of finalizing the 4th edition text, and it will most likely be published in Q3 this year, the amendment can be drafted ahead of time, and as soon as the 4th edition standard is published we can submit the new amendment.

Based on the discussions we had earlier, we may need to do an amendment to clarify certain SVG color font implementation requirements, we can put all changes together into the same amendment.

Thank you,
Vlad