Draft amendment - any additional changes?

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Dec 7 17:39:21 CET 2018

Dear all,

Based on our prior discussions and the proposal made earlier this year, we started a new draft OFF amendment at the last MPEG meeting in October (see attached for your reference). The main subject of the amendment were changes to SVG glyph descriptions, but we are not limited to this and can use this opportunity to make any additional changes. The amendment is expected to be finalized at the next meeting on January 14-18, 2019, so any additional changes would have to be discussed and agreed on no later than January 8, 2019.

Please submit your proposed changes to this list.