Soliciting ballot comments for new amendment

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Wed Jan 30 17:06:56 CET 2019

Dear all,

Based on the proposals that were submitted last year and the results of the discussions we conducted on the email list, the new Committee Draft amendment has been finalized (see attached) and will soon be published under ballot. I would like to ask you to review the text of the amendment and submit your comments (if any) for discussion on this email list. We have about two months to collect and finalize the list of comments, your contributions to this discussion are greatly appreciated!