[MPEG-OTSPEC] Updates to specification

Dave Crossland dcrossland at google.com
Thu Aug 13 21:42:24 CEST 2020

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 11:08 AM Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com> wrote:

> In general, most updates shared and discussed on this list [that we end up
> developing a consensus for] end up being picked up for inclusion in both
> OFF and OT specs, and the membership here includes all relevant and
> interested parties so that no update proposal would ever go unnoticed (as
> opposed to private GitHub submissions that may not be visible to many on
> this list).

I know this is very confusing, and that ending the confusion is a priority
for me personally, but Simon has NOT posted (change) submissions (aka Pull
Requests) to a private Github repository.

He has posted concerns, questions or suggestions for changes to the public
Github repository, github.com/MicrosoftDocs/typography-issues/issues

This has been used since 2018 (first issue is a typo suggestion @
https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/typography-issues/issues/1) to post such
issues.

Anyone on this list interested in the evolution of the OT Spec will benefit
from "watching" the repo, to get emailed copies of all issue and PR
conversations that happen there.