[MPEG-OTSPEC] Meeting times - DOODLE poll added - please respond!

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Sun Aug 16 06:02:13 CEST 2020

On Saturday, August 15, 2020 12:07 PM
Liang Hai wrote:

I’m just bumping this important question to the top of your inbox. :)

Are there any objections to modify the tentative planned meeting time to accommodate the largest number of participants? If I do not hear any objections, I will make an updated announcement of the next call to be held on Aug. 24th at 16:00 UTC (9:00 am PDT / noon US Eastern / 18:00 CET).

Also, free feel to reply and acknowledge this works for you. It’s just difficult to confirm such a message reaches everyone in a mailing list… This new time does work for me, btw.

Dave Crossland wrote:

I suggest we set the deadline for objections as Monday 17th at 16:00 UTC :)

No objections from me

Thanks you Liang and Dave, you’re the best! :)
All, in absence of any objections submitted by Monday, Aug. 17th before 16:00 UTC, our next meeting by teleconference will be held the week after next, on Monday Aug 24th at 16:00 UTC<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=AHG+Font+Format+exploration+discussion&iso=20200824T16&p1=1440&ah=1>
Stay tuned for agenda and venue details.

Cheers,
Vlad