[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] Re: Request for OFF Github Repo

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Aug 27 05:37:19 CEST 2020

Having ideas for actions filed as issues on Github would definitely make it easier to track and discuss, but it doesn’t preclude a full round trip back to email list for submitting and discussing proposed text changes. Bug fixes, clarifications, and minor amendments (where few sentences or a paragraph of text is subject to change) can be part of the issue raised, but when the time comes for much more substantial changes (looking back at and remembering 100+ pages of contributions for variable fonts in OFF 4th edition), we may still use email list for more substantive discussions.

Thank you,
Vlad