[MPEG-OTSPEC] Can't join the W3C community group

Fredrick Brennan copypaste at kittens.ph
Fri Aug 28 03:17:08 CEST 2020

Oh. Well, this is good news, but I don't know how to take back how I answered the question.

Thanks for helping me understand what W3C means by "consulting". I consider what I did "consulting", but I'm not a lawyer or anything. I didn't consult at Google HQ...I just made a font...and I also have made fonts for others for pay, yes, so I see your point.

Sorry for checking the wrong box.

Best,
Fred Brennan

 ---- On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 17:49:20 -0700 Dave Crossland <dcrossland at google.com> wrote ----