[MPEG-OTSPEC] Near-future meeting management (and some background for “the meeting”)

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Jul 30 15:58:39 CEST 2020

The AHGs, as is the case here, can operate for extended periods of time – our group is running since 2004) but their scope and mandates are redefined / confirmed at every ISO WG meeting. The most recent set of mandates were announced back in February when this group changed venues from Yahoo Groups to a new list we are now using:
https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-February/001770.html

All official ISO rules and policies are relevant to all groups they operate. This will be a good place to start:
https://www.iso.org/directives-and-policies.html

Enjoy!
Vlad