[MPEG-OTSPEC] OT 1.8.4 public beta review

John Hudson john at tiro.ca
Mon Nov 2 18:27:55 CET 2020

On 02112020 9:01 am, Peter Constable wrote:
> IMO, at this stage, it would be most helpful to make comments in the MS repo.

Also most appropriate, since the OT spec revisions are not OFF proposals
or working documents.

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com
Salish Sea, BC        tiro at tiro.com

NOTE: In the interests of productivity, I am currently
dealing with email on only two days per week, usually
Monday and Thursday unless this schedule is disrupted
by travel. If you need to contact me urgently, please
use some other method of communication. Thank you.