[MPEG-OTSPEC] W3C FTCG Meeting 5

梁海 Liang Hai lianghai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:34:50 CET 2020

This is a reminder that the FTCG Meeting 5 (https://github.com/w3c/font-text-cg/issues/28 <https://github.com/w3c/font-text-cg/issues/28>) is coming up in 11 hours.

See the GitHub issue linked above (and the quoted emails below) for more information, and feel free to email me for the meeting URL and password.

As this is such a discouraging process, I’m planning to have my own Zoom subscription so future meetings can be convenient for non-forma-participants of the FTCG. Will listen to the attendees’ suggestions at this meeting.

Best,
梁海 Liang Hai
https://lianghai.github.io