[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] Re: Call for Consensus RE: proposal: COLR extension

Renzhi Li Renzhi.Li at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 2 04:02:19 CEST 2020

After some more reading I have new objection around a wording around line 217:
This graph is expected to be acyclic—that is, a tree.
An acyclic directed graph (DAG) may not be a tree. When we are talking about the Paint's, it is possible that two offsets from different Paint's points to the same paint.

[cid:f63f9fd0-64aa-4d06-9e72-d536894f148d]

Please clarify that whether sharing Paints via directing offsets to same target is allowed.

Yours Sincerely,
Renzhi