[MPEG-OTSPEC] Consensus Protocol

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Sep 1 04:17:15 CEST 2020

2020年9月1日(火) 2:05 David Singer <singer at apple.com>:

> > On Aug 30, 2020, at 16:46 , MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp> wrote:
> >
> > Folks,
> >
> > I would like to ask a very factual question.
> >
> > Does the font AHG exist?  I am reading "Final
> > Report on SC 29 Structure" (SC 29 N19025).
> > According to this document, WG11 was divided
> > into 7 WGs and 4 Advisory Groups.
>
> That doesn’t document ad-hoc groups.
>
> Approved list of AHGs from the last meeting (19386) includes this AHG:

Thanks.  I checked the official web page of SC29, available at

https://sd.iso.org/documents/ui/#!/browse/iso/iso-iec-jtc-1/iso-iec-jtc-1-sc-29

but it simply references

https://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=8917036&objAction=browse

>From this web page, I find the list of numbered documents.
The latest number is 19115.  Am I missing something?
Are numbered documents available somewhere else?

Regards,
Makoto