[MPEG-OTSPEC] Consensus Protocol

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Sep 11 15:17:46 CEST 2020

I got a copy of SC29 N19386 ("Approved WG 11 document"),
although it is still not available at the official site of SC29.

AHG on Font Format is indeed listed there.  But it
is an AHG of WG11 rather than WG3. WG11 does
not appear in "Final Report on SC 29 Structure"
(SC 29 N19025).

The duration of this AHG is until 132nd (October 2020)
MPEG meeting.  This is not surprising, since AHGs are
typically reestablished in each plenary meeting.  The
132nd meeting appears to be the first meeting of WG3,
actually.

Regards,
Makoto

> It looks as if the committee manager hasn’t reflected the approved documents of the most recent meeting into LiveLink yet. I’ll ask her. The latest I see is the prior meeting, ‘Alpbach’ (which was actually virtual).

> >> That doesn’t document ad-hoc groups.
> >>
> >> Approved list of AHGs from the last meeting (19386) includes this AHG:
> >
> > Thanks.  I checked the official web page of SC29, available at
> >
> > https://sd.iso.org/documents/ui/#!/browse/iso/iso-iec-jtc-1/iso-iec-jtc-1-sc-29
> >
> > but it simply references
> >
> > https://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=8917036&objAction=browse
> >
> > From this web page, I find the list of numbered documents.
> > The latest number is 19115.  Am I missing something?
> > Are numbered documents available somewhere else?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Makoto
>
> David Singer
> Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.