[MPEG-OTSPEC] Hints, TT and CFF (was: Re: Proposal to make OFF complete)

Ken Lunde ken.lunde at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 02:07:17 CEST 2020

Dave,

Apologies for misunderstanding the reference to my fonts. The presence of "CFF" in your statement was the reason.

In any case, the nature of the CFF2-based fonts that I did build didn't benefit from careful hinting, hence the lack of appropriate hinting parameters. In other words, I cannot comment of CFF2 hinting.

Regards...

-- Ken