[MPEG-OTSPEC] Proposal to discontinue the AdHoc Group

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Mon Sep 21 16:21:53 CEST 2020

> Those technical documents (the spec plus other documentation) should
> be treated like code. On Github, when I go like “well, that bit,
> maybe, blah...” on some repo, the maintainer will often say “make a
> pull request, then we’ll review it”.

Yes!  I think that the Markdown format is good enough for the
specification; if necessary we could use Pandoc extensions (in
addition to what GitHub provides), for example.

In case it is not sufficient there are easy solutions to improve
formatting by adding proper comments here and there that a
postprocessor script could handle.

    Werner