[MPEG-OTSPEC] To Young-Kwon Lim & Gary Sullivan & others

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Sep 23 00:08:04 CEST 2020

To reiterate: I've been asking the chair to tell me how to file a
complaint. He refuses. In a github issue discussing process I suggest that
the chair has personal conflict with opening up the process, the chair
removes my comment. You fine with this? What's the escalation path?

https://twitter.com/behdadesfahbod/status/1308528327687241728

behdad
http://behdad.org/