[MPEG-OTSPEC] To Young-Kwon Lim & Gary Sullivan & others

Youngkwon Lim yklwhite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:57:16 CEST 2020

Hello,

This is Youngkwon Lim, the convenor of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 3 MPEG
Systems Convenor. As I'm on the reflector as well, you can write to the
reflector on anything you would like to discuss with me. At this point I
don't understand the needs for any private communication.

One thing I would like to remind you is that you should follow ISO Code
of Conduct while you are participating this AHG or any other MPEG
activities.  You can find the document from here,
https://www.iso.org/publication/PUB100397.html  I'm concerned that some
comments you have posted and referenced in your previous email seems
violating it.

In addition, Gary Sullivan is currently not serving as the Chairman of
the SC 29 and in any case I don't see anything to report to SC 29 level
yet so you can discuss with me through this reflector first.

Hope to continue productive discussion.

Sincerely,
Young