[MPEG-OTSPEC] Proposal to discontinue the AdHoc Group

Dave Crossland dcrossland at google.com
Sat Sep 26 06:06:07 CEST 2020

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020, 2:17 PM Simon Cozens <simon at simon-cozens.org> wrote:

> On 24/09/2020 19:04, Peter Constable wrote:
> > But on the surface looking at that site, the process behind that seems
> very unclear and opague;  my limited understanding is that this has been
> initiated by a private
> company, Google, and some back room collaborators.
>
> I don't know if Florian or Caleb are tasked to contribute by
> Google,

Neither Florian not Caleb have been commissioned by Google to work on
anything to do with fonts that I'm aware of (and I suspect of another team
was commissioning font activity is hear about it :)

I have contributed ideas but almost everything is in the CT issue tracker.

There are no private, invite only mailing lists for it! :)