[MPEG-OTSPEC] WD for AMD 2 and COLR v1 enhancements

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:33:03 CET 2021

Dear all,

Happy New Year! I hope you had a nice holiday break.

Please see attached for your review two input contributions I prepared based on the input to this AHG (and public GitHub discussions) on behalf of their respective authors. Since I did not receive any additional comments, I intend to submit these contributions to WG document registry by end of day today.

Please also note that the contribution m55831 [summarizing COLR v1 updates] includes a number of highlighted unresolved topics that will need to be discussed as part of the break-out group session during the week of the WG meeting (Jan. 11-15, 2021). We need to finalize them by Jan. 15 if we plan to recommend the promotion of the current Working Draft amendment to the next Committee Draft stage.

Thank you all for your contributions,

Vladimir