[MPEG-OTSPEC] A problem with updating of my subscription to this mailing list

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:53:23 CEST 2021

Dear William,

The list server automatically, once a month, sends out reminders about your subscription to the list, but there is no need to make any changes to your subscription. This is not a request for update, and your subscription status will not be changed or cancelled if you simply ignore these monthly reminders.

This may not be the case with other list subscriptions (some lists do require extending your subscription status periodically) but this one isn’t one of those that require an update. The emails you’re getting are just monthly reminders.