[MPEG-OTSPEC] Announcement / status update

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:57:10 CET 2021

Dear William, all,

This group and the list was setup by the ISO Working Group [SC29/WG3, managed by a member organization] specifically for the purpose of continued technology development between the WG meetings, and is open to non-members. The only qualification that is _required_ is to be willing to contribute to font technology development and to abide by all applicable ISO policies and the code of conduct.

The purpose of my announcement was to be open and transparent about changes in my affiliation, and it has no effect on the work of this AHG or on the mailing list.