[MPEG-OTSPEC] Draft AHG report

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:39:10 CEST 2021

Dear AHG members,

The activities on this list have been very light, which I see as positive
outcome - the majority of discussions are happening nowadays on various
public GitHub forums. I do expect that the AHG activities will pick up pace
as we see new proposals for future changes coming in.

Please see attached the draft AHG report prepared for the upcoming SC29/WG3
(MPEG Systems) meeting that will take place on Oct. 11-15. Your comments (if
any) are appreciated - I plan to upload this report on Oct. 7.