[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] RE: FYI: OpenType 1.9 beta

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:55:24 CEST 2022

Peter,

You can separate the issues that are require substantive changes from those that are purely editorial, and then group them together in multiple input contributions (by topic, by subclause, etc) like it was done for CFF2, where contents of one subclause and two annexes were restructured and combined in a single contribution.

I cannot make structural changes in the text of the standard on a whim, we need to follow an established ISO process.

Thank you,
Vlad