[MPEG-OTSPEC] Break-out group session scheduling for WG3 (MPEG Systems) meeting next week

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Thu Jan 20 11:08:42 CET 2022

On 12/01/2022 23:29, Vladimir Levantovsky wrote:
> Our main item on the agenda for this session will be Adobe’s proposal to
> update CFF2 table description (see input contribution m54898
> <https://dms.mpeg.expert/doc_end_user/documents/137_OnLine/wg11/m58948-v1-m58948.zip>
> or https://github.com/MPEGGroup/OpenFontFormat/pull/49
> <https://github.com/MPEGGroup/OpenFontFormat/pull/49> for details).

As mentioned on the call yesterday, I was planning to review this
document and add line-by-line (mostly editorial) feedback. I have now
done this on the PR; there are one or two questions for clarification
but I think most of it is just stylistic fixes.

Thanks again to Lawrence for this really clear explanation. Maybe
someone would be interested in commissioning him to simplify the rest of
the spec... (Looking at you, Item Variation Store.)