[MPEG-OTSPEC] Preparing for the upcoming WG3 meeting in October

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:50:16 CEST 2022

Thank you Peter, and Dominik and Jonathan for your hard work!

Peter, I can help you with uploading the input contribution to MPEG document system, but it needs to be converted to MS Word .docx format – this is the internal ISO document format for all working documents.

I will contact you offline regarding the document uploading procedure.