[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG hybrid meeting - final reminder to register!

John Hudson john at tiro.ca
Tue Aug 8 17:18:59 CEST 2023

What is the address of the meeting location in Portland?

JH

On 2023-08-07 2:26 pm, Vladimir Levantovsky wrote:
> Dear AHG members,
>
> I would like to remind you that the upcoming AHG meeting on Aug. 17
> (hosted by Google in Portland, OR, co-located with TypeCon2023) is
> only 10 days away! The meeting will be conducted as a hybrid event -
> anyone who plans to participate in person should fill in and submit
> the form (https://forms.gle/H7Nw5GEoa5F1daTs6), and all remote
> participants should respond via email to be included on the Zoom
> invite list.
>
> We will use our dedicated meeting Zoom link
> (https://iso.zoom.us/my/fontformat), but the access will be
> password-protected, and the password will not be shared on the public
> AHG email list. If you plan to attend remotely, please RSVP! (The AHG
> members who already responded to my prior email do not need to RSVP
> again, you will receive a separate email with the Zoom meeting invite.)
>
> Meeting agenda will be distributed shortly.
>
> Thank you,
> Vladimir

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.