[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG Zoom Meeting announcement and agenda

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Dec 14 20:39:21 CET 2023

Thank you Vlad.

For my own action-items, I filed seven issues for Liam to act on:

https://github.com/harfbuzz/boring-expansion-spec/issues?q=is%3Aissue+in%3Atitle+%22%5BISO%5D%22+

Feedback from others is welcome.

The two other action-items I have are:

  - Change some Coverage/ClassDef offsets to 32bit. I'll do that on a
Google Docs that Liam will then take from.

  - Separate `VARC` table. I hope to have a draft soon. It's currently
being designed in:

    https://github.com/harfbuzz/boring-expansion-spec/issues/103

behdad
http://behdad.org/