[MPEG-OTSPEC] Scheduling Zoom meeting to discuss new proposals and AHG recommendations

John Hudson john at tiro.ca
Thu Jul 13 17:19:32 CEST 2023

On 2023-07-12 2:48 pm, Dave Crossland wrote:
> In case we want to use the Google office option, I made a form to
> collect information; we'll need to pre-register everyone who will
> attend in a guest kiosk system. That needs names and emails that match
> photo ID, and to show the photo ID to a receptionist.
>
> https://forms.gle/dS9vr2SC2Y5QoqGL8

Done.

>     Sadly since I see color variable fonts as the future, I am not
>     sure where CFF2 and SVG-in-OT will go. Would there be a CFF3 that
>     supports color and the things under discussion here, or, would
>     cubic-in-glyf plus support for PS hinting be effectively CFF3?
>

> How does GPOS/GSUB work for CFF2 fonts' 70,000th glyph?

Maybe not mix logistical and technical discussions in the same email thread?

J.

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltdwww.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.