[MPEG-OTSPEC] Scheduling Zoom meeting to discuss new proposals and AHG recommendations

Josh Hadley johadley at adobe.com
Thu Jul 13 19:44:05 CEST 2023

Hi Dave & AHG participants,

Adobe will have at least one person attending (actually, presenting at) TypeCon who might be able to attend an OFF meeting in person. I don’t currently have plans to be there in person. I expect that any such meeting will be hybrid and not F2F-only.

I checked with our folks in Portland, and it is true that we have a facility there, but it sounds like it would not be well-suited for the proposed meeting. So, if you want to proceed with plans to host at the Google facility that would be great.

Josh