[MPEG-OTSPEC] Coming to Portland OR for the f2f part of a hybrid (f2f + online) AHG meeting around TypeCon 2023?

John Hudson john at tiro.ca
Mon Jul 17 17:25:41 CEST 2023

I will be arriving in Portland mid-morning on the 17th. May I request
that any discussion of avar2 and other variations or layout related
topics be put on the late morning or afternoon agenda? i.e. start the
day with the >64K data proposals.

J.

On 2023-07-17 12:23 am, Dave Crossland wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2023, 9:37 AM Dave Crossland <dcrossland at google.com>
> wrote:
>

>     Hi
>
>     If you are planning to be physically present on August 17th in
>     Portland, please fill in this form
>
>     https://forms.gle/H7Nw5GEoa5F1daTs6
>

> I've had 8 responses so far, plus me and Rod make 10.
>
> Please do fill in the form if you will be in Portland Oregon on August
> 17 :)
>
> Cheers
> Dave

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltdwww.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.