[MPEG-OTSPEC] Scheduling Zoom meeting to discuss new proposals and AHG recommendations

Skef Iterum skef at skef.org
Fri Jun 30 23:47:23 CEST 2023

Just to clarify on this point, COLR v0 and v1 pull in glyph path data by
GID, and both are thereby compatible with CFF or CFF2. I believe this is
not just theoretical, and that existing implementations will render COLR
v1 CFF2 fonts accurately (setting aside lingering CFF2 bugs on this or
that platform that are being worked through).

Skef