[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG kick-off and AHG meeting announcement

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 17:45:51 CET 2023

Dear all,

Based on the limited number of responses, I decided to schedule the AHG
Zoom call the week of Dec. 4-8. The primary consideration for this choice
is to allow authors more time to work on the updated proposal and produce
an updated document addressing the issues and comments that were discussed
at the WG meeting in October.

I propose that we should consider scheduling the meeting on either Dec. 5
or Dec. 7 at 15:00 UTC to accommodate different time zones (7:00 am US
Pacific / midnight in Tokyo, with everyone else in between). If you have a
conflict with any or both of the proposed dates - please suggest another
day.

If I do NOT hear from you, I will assume that the proposed dates are fine,
and will schedule the call on Dec. 7 at 15:00 UTC.