[MPEG-OTSPEC] VARC, glyf, and TT-instructions

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 7 02:37:12 CET 2024

 Apparently GETINFO bit 10 returns GX variation font support (this is undocumented AFAIK, and also what GETINFO does for the higher bits 10 onwards are undocumented), and there is an undocumented truetype instruction GETVARIATION for obtaining GX variation axes.
Might be interesting to "overload" that bit 10 and that instruction with new meanings for opentype variable fonts.