[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] questions on OT-SVG in Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 27 00:37:26 CET 2024

Hi
I refer to
https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2024-February/003285.html
<https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2024-February/003285.html>
--
A discussion about the technique of using an SVG file exported from
Affinity Designer (Affinity Designer not having colour font capability)
to produce a colour display using Microsoft Edge has arisen.
https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/199300-color-font-is-not-being-displayed-in-affinity-designer-2-desktop/&do=findComment&comment=1178254
<https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/199300-color-font-is-not-being-displayed-in-affinity-designer-2-desktop/&do=findComment&comment=1178254>
https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/199300-color-font-is-not-being-displayed-in-affinity-designer-2-desktop/&do=findComment&comment=1178261
Is the issue in this thread related to that or is about something
different please?
Best regards,
William Overington
Monday 26 February 2024