[MPEG-OTSPEC] Who's coming to the SC29 meeting in Sapporo in July?

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Wed May 8 22:40:05 CEST 2024

Dear Kida-san,

I may attend the MPEG meeting in Sapporo, but I am not sure if we have any
formal Font Activity discussions there. The current Working Draft has been
promoted to the Committee Draft at the last meeting [in the end of April],
and I asked the SC29 Secretariat to allow an extended 3-months period for
comments when the CD ballot is issued. Therefore, the ballot results and
comments will not be available by July, and the WG is prohibited to conduct
any discussions related to documents under ballot.

Attending the SC29 WG meetings in July may still be a valuable experience
for you, but I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page w.r.t.
expectations of what can or cannot be discussed there.