[Swilt] Protocol | First Plenary Meeting

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Fri Apr 12 21:21:14 CEST 2019

Dear all,

please find enclosed the protocol from our first plenary meeting (April
5, 2019). It includes several action points for all WPs (find a copy of
them at the end of this e-mail).

If you have any comments to the protocol, please let me know until April
24, 2019!

Have a nice weekend and best regards,

Melanie

*Action*

*Related WP*

*Responsible Partner*

*Involved*

*Deadline*

Budget-Shift NoX

WP1

LLabs

all

DONE

i-Share Backup

WP1

IFAT

-

asap

Preparation of 1st intermediate report (Target date: 30.09.2019)

WP1

LLabs

All

30.11.2019

Add Josef Kofler (IFAT) to mailing list

WP1

AAU

IFAT

DONE

Set up meeting with Philipp Fleiß from Prof. Friedrich's group re: data
sharing of path of a lot through the fab

WP2

AAU

-

asap

Start with alpha-Version of D2.1 from existing protocols

WP2

LLabs

IFAT, AAU

Start on 12.4.2019

Doodle for 1. WP4 requirements workshop, WP2 and WP3 update (beginning
of June)

WP4

NoX

All